Here is Spaghetti Squash Pesto with Tomatoes recipe, If you are looking for Delicious recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 1 small spaghetti squash
- 15 large basil leaves
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp Parmigiano-Reggiano
- salt and fresh pepper
- 1 to mato (diced)
- Cut squash in half lengthwise, scoop out seeds and fibers.
- Place in a microwave safe dish and cover.
- Microwave 8-9 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave and scoop out flesh with a fork into a large bowl.
- In a small blender combine basil, garlic, olive oil, parmesan cheese, salt a pepper and puree until smooth.
- Combine pesto with two cups spaghetti squash (save any remaining squash for another recipe).
- Add tomatoes and season with additional salt and pepper.
Tags : Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals