Here is Slow Cooker Cranberry-Pear Butter recipe, If you are interested in finding Tasteful recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Slow Cooker Recipes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 22 servings person.
Cook Time : 20 minutes | Serving : 22 servings
- 5 oz cranberries (1 generous cup)
- 36 oz 7 large pears, peeled cored, and sliced
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch ground cloves
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar (unpacked)
- zest of one orange
- Combine all the ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for two hours, until the pears are tender.
- Use an immersion blender to puree the mixture until smooth.
- Cook, uncovered, on high for 4 hours or more until very thick, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer the pear butter to an air tight container, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Slow Cooker Recipes, Vegetarian Meals