Here is Skinny Mini Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe, If you are interested in finding Yummy recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 14 servings person.
Cook Time : 50 minutes | Serving : 14 servings
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour (King Arthur)
- 3/4 cups unbleached all purpose flour (King Arthur)
- 3/4 cup raw sugar
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 3/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil (or canola)
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- baking spray
- 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a mini muffin tin with paper liners and lightly spray liners with oil for easy removal.
- In a medium bowl, combine flours, sugar, baking soda, pumpkin spice, cinnamon, and salt with a wire whisk. Set aside.
- In a large bowl mix pumpkin puree, oil, egg whites and vanilla; beat at medium speed until thick. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
- Add flour mixture to the wet mixture, then blend at low speed until combined; do not over mix. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin tin and bake on the center rack for 22 to 24 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let them cool at least 15 minutes before serving.
Tags : Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals