Here is Skinny Frozen Hot Chocolate recipe, If you are interested in finding Delicious recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 2 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 2 servings
- 1 1/2 cups fat free milk
- 1 cup ice
- 4 tbsp Ovaltine Rich Chocolate (or Chocolate Malt flavor)
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp fat free whipped topping (optional)
- drop of peppermint extract (optional)
- Pour the milk and ice into your blender.
- Add in the ovaltine, cocoa powder, and whipped topping (optional you could also leave this for the top instead).
- Blend 3-4 minutes until the ice is completely chopped and the mixture is thick and icy.
- Pour into two glasses, and serve immediately.
Tags : Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals