Here is Skinny Baked Seasoned Fries with Garlic Aioli recipe, If you are interested in finding Delicious recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Gluten Free. On this recipe we’re making for 2 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 2 servings
- 2 medium potatoes (russet or yukon gold, washed and dried)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp herbs de provence (or use a combo of dried rosemary, thyme, marjoram)
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp fresh cracked pepper
- fresh lime zest
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp fat free greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line baking sheet with foil for easy clean-up.
- Lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Cut each potato lengthwise into 1/4 inch slices; cut each slice into 1/4 inch fries.
- In a large bowl, combine cut potatoes and oil; toss well.
- Add rosemary, thyme, garlic and seasoning.
- Toss to coat.
- Place in a single layer on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake uncovered for about 25 minutes or until tender crisp, turning once half way through.
- Remove from oven serve with garlic aioli.
Tags : Gluten Free