Here is Skillet Lemon Chicken with Olives and Herbs recipe, If you are looking for Tasty recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 4 Servings person.
Cook Time : 20 minutes | Serving : 4 Servings
- 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 8 oz boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons all purpose or gluten free flour
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 cup pitted chopped olives
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- optional (4 thin lemon slices)
- Preheat oven to 400F with the rack in the center position.
- Heat the oil in a 10 inch cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper then sprinkle with flour. When oil is hot, sear chicken about 3 minutes on each side.
- Add garlic, wine, lemon zest, lemon juice, thyme and olives. Top with lemon slices if desired, transfer the pan to the oven and bake about 10 minutes, until 165F in the center.
- Serve hot topped with parsley.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes