Here is Skillet Fish Fillet with Tomatoes, White Wine and Capers recipe, If you’re looking for Enjoyable recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 2 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 2 servings
- 2 tsp whipped butter (or 1 1/2 tsp unsalted butter)
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup white wine (whatever you drink)
- 1/2 lemon (juice of)
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce (homemade or store bought)
- 2 6 oz each fish filets, skin removed such as Fluke, Flounder, Halibut, etc
- 2 tsp capers
- pinch kosher salt
- fresh black pepper (to taste)
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and saute until golden, about 1 min. Add wine and lemon juice and simmer to reduce slightly 30 to 60 seconds. Add marinara sauce, stir and place fish fillets on top. Season with salt, pepper and capers. Cover and cook 4 minutes over medium-low. Turn and cook uncovered an additional minute, or until the fish is cooked through.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes