Here is Shrimp Scampi with Broccoli Orzo recipe, If you’re looking for Tasty recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 5 ounces uncooked orzo pasta (or gluten-free pasta)
- 3 cups of roughly chopped fresh broccoli florets only (no stems)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- kosher salt and fresh pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 pound peeled and deveined jumbo shrimp (tails removed)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- grated parmesan cheese (for serving)
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil, add the pasta and broccoli and cook according to package directions for al dente. Reserve about 1/2 cup liquid before draining.
- Drain orzo and broccoli in a colander and add the oil to the pot over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook until golden, 30 seconds. Return the drained orzo and stir to combine all.
- Add 1/4 cup of the reserved liquid, or more as needed and cook 1 minute, stirring.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet melt butter and oil over medium heat. When the butter is melted, add garlic and saute 30 seconds.
- Add shrimp and season with 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper. Cook 2 minutes, flip, then add another 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper. Cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp are opaque and cooked through.
- Remove from heat and add red pepper (if using), lemon juice, and parsley. Toss to evenly coat.
- To serve, divide the shrimp and sauce over 3/4 cup orzo.
Tags : Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes