Here is Roasted Corn with Cilantro Butter recipe, If you are interested in finding Tasteful recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 6 servings person.
Cook Time : 45 minutes | Serving : 6 servings
- 6 ears of corn (husks on)
- 2 tbsp light butter (at room temperature)
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1/8 tsp ground chipotle pepper
- 1/8 tsp cumin
- pinch salt
- For the Light Cilantro Butter:
- Combine all the ingredients to make butter. Set aside in a ramekin.
- For the Corn:
- Preheat oven to 350. When hot, place corn in the middle rack and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove corn from the oven and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove husks and silks from the corn and serve each with 2 teaspoons of cilantro butter.
Tags : Vegetarian Meals