Here is Red White and Blue Fruit Skewers with Cheesecake Yogurt Dip recipe, If you are interested in finding Delicious recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 24 servings person.
Cook Time : 20 minutes | Serving : 24 servings
- 4 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup raw sugar
- 14 oz angel foods cake (cut about 1-inch cubes)
- 72-84 medium strawberries (about 3.5 lbs stems removed)
- 1 pint blueberries
- 24 to 28 skewers
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese with yogurt, vanilla and sugar. Mix well until sugar dissolves; set aside.
- Thread 3 strawberries and 2 cubes of cake onto each skewer, alternating between strawberries and cake.
- Finish each skewers with 3 blueberries.
- Place finished skewers on a platter and refrigerate until ready to eat.
Tags : Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes