Here is Pepper Steak recipe, If you are looking for Appetizing recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we are making for 4 Servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 4 Servings
- 12 oz top round beef (trimmed)
- 4 teaspoons plus 3 tablespoons soy sauce (liquid aminos for paleo or whole30*)
- 1 tbsp rice wine
- 3 tsp cornstarch (or arrowroot for paleo or whole30)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large onion (sliced into thin strips)
- 1 bell pepper (sliced into thin strips)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- Slice beef into thin slices with the grain. Cut each strip across the grain about 1″ long so you have small thin slices. Place in a bowl and add 4 tsp of soy sauce, 1 tbsp of rice wine, 1 tsp cornstarch and black pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix 3 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp water and 2 tsp cornstarch. Set aside.
- Heat the wok on high heat. Swirl in 2 teaspoons of the oil and add the beef spreading evenly in the wok. Cook undisturbed for 20 seconds letting the beef brown. Using a spatula, stir meat, cooking another 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Add remaining teaspoon of oil to wok, add peppers and onions and cook about 4 to 5 minutes. Return beef to the wok, add the sauce and red pepper flakes and stir fry about 30 seconds until slightly thickened.
Tags : Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes