Here is Mixed Berry Pie recipe, If you’re looking for Delicious recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 4 Servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 4 Servings
- 4 tablespoons raw sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/4 cups fresh strawberries (stemmed and sliced)
- 1 1/4 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 1/4 cups fresh blackberries
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- plus 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- refrigerated pie crust*
- 1 egg (beaten)
- *once cut each crust will weigh about 3/4 ounce.
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl, whisk the sugar, cornstarch and salt. Toss in berries and gently mix to coat.
- Add lemon juice and lemon zest, then divide evenly into 4 (6 oz) ramekins.
- Cut the pie crust into 4 circles about 4 inches round. Roll to elongate slightly.
- Cut a heart out of the center and place the crust over the fruit in the ramekins. Brush with egg wash.
- Place the ramekins on a rimmed baking baking sheet and place in the center of the oven.
- Bake until the berries are hot and bubbling and the crust is golden, about 40 minutes.
Tags : Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals