Here is Mixed Baby Greens with Blackberries, Pecans and Champagne Vinaigrette recipe, If you are interested in finding Yummy recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 8 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 8 servings
- 1 large bunch mixed baby greens
- 1 medium bunch arugula
- 1 package blackberries
- 30 pecan halves
- 2 tbsp Champagne vinegar
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tsp basil
- 6 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- For the dressing, place vinegar in a non reactive mixing bowl with basil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle the olive oil in a slow stream, whisking until the oil is emulsified.
- Toss the washed mixed greens with the vinaigrette.
- Sprinkle with blackberries and pecans and serve.
Tags : Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals