Here is Macaroni Salad with Tomatoes recipe, If you’re interested in finding Yummy recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Kid Friendly. On this recipe we are making for 7 servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 7 servings
- 6 oz uncooked elbows (I used Ronzoni Smart Taste)
- 2 medium tomatoes (diced)
- 1/4 red onion (finely chopped)’, “1/4 cup Hellmann’s light mayonnaise”, ‘1 tbsp white vinegar
- dash garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2.5 oz sliced black olives
- salt and pepper
- Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, tomatoes (and any juice from the tomato), olives, onion, garlic powder, oregano salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add elbows and mix well.
Tags : Kid Friendly