Here is Loaded Turkey Santa Fe Baked Potato Skins recipe, If you are looking for Tasty recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Gluten Free. On this recipe we are making for 14 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 14 servings
- 7 medium (32 oz russet potatoes, washed and dried*)
- 1/2 lb 99% lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup canned black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1 hot pickled serrano pepper (chopped (or jalepeno))
- 1 large diced tomato
- 1 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro (plus more for garnish)
- 1 tsp cumin
- kosher salt to taste
- 14 tbsp reduced fat shredded cheese (I used Sargento Mexican)
- nonstick spray (Smart Balance)
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- reduced fat sour cream or fat free Greek yogurt (optional)
- Pierce potato with a fork a few times all around. Place in microwave and cook on high about 5 minutes per potato. When finished, allow to cool enough to handle.
- Cut potatoes in half horizontally. Scoop out potatoes (I save the extra potato to make skinny garlic mashed potatoes the next day) leaving about 1/4 inch thick wall, skins will weigh about 1 oz each.
- In a large skillet brown the turkey and season with salt.
- When the turkey is browned, add onion, garlic, black beans, cilantro, serrano pepper, diced tomatoes, and cumin.
- Mix well and simmer on low, covered for 20 minutes.
- Remove lid, add corn and simmer an additional 5-10 minutes or until all the liquid reduces.
- Heat oven to 450. Lightly spray potato skins on both sides with oil and place a foil lined baking sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper and bake skins for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, add 1/4 cup meat filling into each potato skin, top with 1 tbsp shredded cheese and bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with sour cream and scallions. Enjoy!!
Tags : Gluten Free