Here is Loaded Cauliflower “Mash” Bake recipe, If you’re interested in finding Tasty recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 30 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 4 slices center cut bacon
- 6 cups about 24 oz cauliflower florets
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/3 cup 1% buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon whipped butter
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- fresh black pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives (divided)
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced fat shredded cheddar
- Cook the bacon in a skillet until crisp; set aside on a paper towel then crumble.
- Fill a large pot with water, bring to a boil and add cauliflower and garlic. Boil until the cauliflower is soft, about 15-20 minutes. Drain, and return to the pot.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.’, “Add the buttermilk, butter, salt and pepper to the cauliflower and puree with a hand blender. If you don’t own a hand blender, a regular blender would work fine as well.”, ‘Mix in 1 tbsp of the chives and transfer to 4 individual casseroles (3/4 cups each) or one 8 x 8 casserole dish and top with cheddar and crumbled bacon.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese melts, about 5 minutes then top with remaining chives.
Tags : Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes