Here is Lighter Chicken Salad recipe, If you are interested in finding Appetizing recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 3 servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 3 servings
- 2 pieces 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 chicken bouillon
- 1/4 onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
- 2 celery stalks (finely chopped)’, “3 tbsp Hellmann’s Lite Mayonnaise (regular for Keto)”]
- In a medium sauce pan, place chicken, half the celery, half the onion, parsley and cover with water.
- Add bullion and cook on medium flame, covered for about 15-20 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Once cooked, remove chicken and let cool. Reserve chicken broth.
- Cut chicken into small pieces and place in a bowl. Add onions, celery and mayonnaise, 1/8 cup reserved chicken broth and mix well. If looks dry add 1/8 cup more.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce, in a lettuce wrap or on your favorite bread.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes