Here is Leftover Turkey Noodle Soup recipe, If you’re interested in finding Delicious recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 20 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 6 cups homemade turkey stock (or low sodium canned)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup diced celery
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 3 oz no yolk egg noodles
- 2 cups leftover shredded turkey (about 8 ounces)
- Fill a large saucepan with homemade turkey stock (or canned).
- Add bay leaf, carrots, onion, celery, garlic, salt and pepper to taste and simmer 10-15 minutes, until the vegetables are soft.
- Add parsley, noodles and shredded turkey; cook according to noodle directions, about 5 minutes.
- Discard bay leaf and serve.
Tags : Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes