Here is Instant Pot Chicken Cacciatore recipe, If you’re interested in finding Yummy recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Paleo, Pressure Cooker Recipes, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 4 chicken thighs (with the bone, skin removed)
- kosher salt and fresh pepper to taste
- olive oil spray
- 1/2 can (14 oz crushed tomatoes (Tuttorosso my favorite!))
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil or parsley for topping
- Season chicken with salt and pepper on both side.
- Press saute on the Instant Pot, lightly spray with oil and brown chicken on both sides a few minutes. Set aside.
- Spray with a little more oil and add onions and peppers. Saute until soften and golden, 5 minutes.
- Pour tomatoes over the chicken and vegetables, add oregano, bay leaf, salt and pepper, give it a quick stir and cover.
- Cook high pressure 25 minutes; natural release.
- Remove bay leaf, garnish with parsley and serve over pasta, squasta or whatever you wish!
Tags : Dairy Free, Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Paleo, Pressure Cooker Recipes, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes