Here is Homemade Croutons recipe, If you are interested in finding Yummy recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 16 servings person.
Cook Time : 2 minutes | Serving : 16 servings
- olive oil spray (I used my mister)
- 6 slices 100% whole grain bread (I used Pepperidge Farm 15 grain*)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- sea salt (to taste)
- 3-4 tsp dried Italian seasoning (or dried parsley)
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- fresh black pepper (to taste)
- Preheat over to 300F.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Remove the crust and cut the bread into small cubes.
- Combine the garlic powder, salt and Italian seasoning in a medium bowl.
- Spread the bread cubes on prepared cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Spray the top with more oil to coat and top with half of the seasoning and half of the shredded cheese; season with black pepper then bake for 14 minutes or until dry, crispy, and golden brown.
- Turn the croutons over, spray a little more oil and sprinkle with remaining seasoning, black pepper and shredded cheese; bake for an additional 14 minutes until done.
- Store croutons in air-tight container or ziplock bag.
- Makes 4 cups.
Tags : Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals