Here is Heather? Buddha Bowl recipe, If you are looking for Yummy recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 4 servings
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cubed butternut squash
- 1 small onion (sliced into 12 moons)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small (4-ounce Hass avocado, sliced)
- Olive oil spray
- 4 large eggs
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 14 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a large sheet pan, toss broccoli, squash and onions with olive oil, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread veggies out in an even layer and roast for 20-25 minutes, or until crisp tender.
- Meanwhile, heat a medium skillet over medium-low heat and lightly spray with oil.
- Add eggs, one at a time, leaving space between them. Season each with a pinch of salt and pepper, cover and cook until whites are just set and yolk is still runny.
- Divide rice and roasted veggies evenly among 4 bowls.
- Top each with 1 ounce avocado and 1 egg and 1 tablespoon pecans.
- Serve immediately.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals