Here is Grilled Zucchini and Tomato Salad recipe, If you’re interested in finding Enjoyable recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 6 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 6 servings
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 to matoes
- cooking spray
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- a few sprigs fresh parsley
- Heat your grill to high flame.
- Wash zucchini and trim off the ends.
- Using a mandolin or vegetable peeler slice the zucchini lengthwise in thin slices.
- Lightly spray with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Grill the zucchini ribbons on 1 side, until lightly marked and wilted, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove and put on a platter and let cool slightly.
- Cut up tomatoes in large chunks, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange on a platter with zucchini and garnish with parsley sprigs.
Tags : Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals