Here is Grilled Shrimp Tostadas recipe, If you’re interested in finding Yummy recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 1 medium hass avocados (halved)
- 1/2 plum tomato (seeded and diced)
- 1/2 lime (juiced)
- 2 tbsp red onion (minced)
- 1 small clove garlic (mashed)
- 1/2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- kosher salt and fresh pepper (to taste)
- 16 jumbo shrimp (3/4 lb, shelled and deveined)
- 1 garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp prepared salsa verde (or homemade salsa verde)
- 4 tostada shells
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce’, “1 cup canned fat free refried beans (love Trader Joe’s)”, ‘extra salsa verde (for topping)
- 2 tbsp crumbled queso blacno (optional)
- If cooking outside on the grill, soak skewers at least 30 minutes.
- Place the pulp from the avocados in a medium bowl and slightly mash with a fork or a potato masher leaving some large chunks. Add tomato, lime juice, salt, pepper, cilantro, red onion, garlic and mix thoroughly.
- Season shrimp with salt, then mix in crushed garlic and 2 tbsp salsa verde. Thread the shrimp onto 4 skewers.
- Light the grill or indoor grill pan on medium flame, when hot spray the grates with oil and grill the shrimp about 1 to 2 minutes on each side. Set aside.
- Place a tostada on each plate, top each with 1/4 cup refried beans spread evenly, 1/4 cup lettuce and guacamole.
- Top each with a shrimp skewer on top and serve with extra salsa verde and cheese if using.
Tags : Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes