Here is Grilled Shrimp Scampi Skewers recipe, If you are looking for Enjoyable recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 4 person.
Cook Time : 30 minutes | Serving : 4
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large lemons (halved)
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 32 peeled and deveined large shrimp (1 lb)
- 3 large lemons sliced into 24 very thin rounds (optional)
- 16 bamboo skewers (soaked in water 1 hour)
- cooking spray
- 1 tbsp fresh shredded parmesan
- In a large bowl combine the olive oil, juice from 1 1/2 lemons, parsley, garlic and crushed red pepper flakes. Stir then add shrimp, tossing to coat. Marinate for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Preheat a gas grill over high heat. Beginning and ending with shrimp, thread the shrimp and folded lemon slices onto 8 pairs of parallel skewers to make 8 kebabs total.
- Clean and oil the grill grate well to prevent the skewers from sticking. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until the shrimp are opaque. Set aside on a platter, squeeze remaining 1/2 lemon over the shrimp and finish with parmesan cheese.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes