Here is Green Scallop Tacos recipe, If you’re looking for Yummy recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 20 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 2 garlic cloves (skin left on)
- 2 small jalapenos
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large bunch fresh cilantro (leaves only)
- 1 large bunch parsley (leaves only)
- 1 cucumber (peeled, seeded and diced small)
- 1 medium haas avocado
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 to 2 tbsp water as needed
- 16 fresh scallops (about 1 lb)
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 lime (cut into wedges)
- 8 corn tortillas
- Toast the garlic and jalapenos in a dry skillet until golden. Remove from heat, peel garlic and seed the peppers.
- Combine with olive oil, cilantro and parsley in a small blender with just enough water to blend.
- Place in a bowl and combine with diced cucumber and avocado.
- Pat the scallops dry with paper towels. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a medium skillet over high heat, add 1/2 teaspoon oil and cook the scallops 4 at a time for about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes on each side, or until they become caramelized and the center is do not overcook. Set aside and repeat with the others.
- To serve, heat the tortillas on a separate skillet about 30 to 60 seconds on each side, top each with 1/4 cup sauce and 2 scallops. Squeeze some fresh lime juice on top and eat right away.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes