Here is Green Bean Salad recipe, If you are interested in finding Enjoyable recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we’re making for 6 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 6 servings
- 24 oz 6 cups string beans beans, ends trimmed
- 2.25 ounce can sliced black olives (drained (check labels for Whole30))
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 medium scallions (chopped)
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh black pepper (to taste)
- 5 hard boiled eggs (peeled and sliced)
- Place green beans in a large pot and cover with water, about 6 cups. Bring to a boil, then cover and cook until tender crisp, about 6 minutes (dont overcook or they will get mushy).
- Drain and rinse under cold water when done to prevent them from overcooking, drain.
- In a large bowl, combine balsamic, oil, salt and pepper. Toss in the green beans, scallions and olives.
- Mix well and top with sliced eggs. Refrigerate and serve chilled or room temperature.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals, Whole 30 Recipes