Here is Garlic Shrimp in Coconut Milk, Tomatoes and Cilantro recipe, If you’re interested in finding Enjoyable recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 30 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 1 1/4 lbs peeled and deviened jumbo shrimp (weight after peeled)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 4 scallions (thinly sliced, white and green parts separated)
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 14 oz can light coconut milk
- 1/2 lime (squeezed)
- In a medium pot, heat oil on medium-low heat. Add red peppers and saute until soft, about 4 minutes.
- Add scallion whites, 1/4 cup cilantro, garlic and red pepper flakes, cook 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, coconut milk and 1/4 teaspoon salt, increase heat and bring to a boil, cover and simmer on low about 10 minutes to let the flavors blend and to thicken the sauce.
- Add shrimp and cook 5 to 6 minutes, until opaque and cooked through.
- Add lime juice.
- To serve, divide equally among 4 bowls, about 1 1/4 cups then top with scallions and cilantro.
Tags : Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes