Here is Garlic Cheddar Biscuits recipe, If you’re interested in finding Appetizing recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 14 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 14 servings
- 2 tbsp butter (melted)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- 2 cups Heart Smart Bisquick
- 3.5 oz shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (Cabot 50% reduced fat)
- 2/3 cup fat free milk
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt butter in a small frying pan, add half the garlic and saute on low heat about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add parsley.
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix, cheddar cheese, and remaining garlic.
- Stir in milk and mix (do not over mix).
- Drop batter by heaping tablespoonfuls (1.5 oz each) onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Brush or drizzle biscuits with melted butter.
- Bake for 5 more minutes, or until lightly browned on the bottom.
Tags : Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes