Here is Frozen Fruit Pops recipe, If you’re interested in finding Tasty recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Freezer Meals, Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 20 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 1/3 cup diced kiwi
- 1/3 cup diced watermelon
- 1/3 cup diced strawberries
- 1/3 cup diced pineapple
- 1/4 cup fresh pineapple juice or orange juice
- Combine diced fruit in a bowl and fill each 5 oz cup with fruit.
- Add 1 tbsp of juice and insert craft sticks into each cup.
- They easily stay in place because of all the fruit. Place in the freezer a few hours until firm.
- To remove the pops from the cups, run under warm water a few seconds. Enjoy!
Tags : Freezer Meals, Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals