Here is Flaugnarde of Mixed Berries (Clafoutis) recipe, If you are looking for Delicious recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 8 servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 8 servings
- 2 1/2 cups of mixed fresh berries (such as blackberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- 3 eggs
- 10 tbsp light agave nectar (or sugar)
- 1/2 cup unbleached all-purpose flour (sifted)
- 1/8 tsp of salt
- 1 cup of 1% milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- powdered sugar for dusting
- baking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Lightly spray a baking dish with baking spray and dust with a little flour.
- Toss in the berries.
- Whisk the eggs, agave, salt, and flour together until smooth.
- Add the milk and vanilla extract.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Pour into the baking dish.
- Bake for 45 – 50 minutes or until lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- When you pull it put of the oven it will wiggle a bit which is completely normal.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- The flaugnarde will have puffed up a bit and will deflate while cooling.
- When cool, dust with powdered sugar and serve.
Tags : Vegetarian Meals