Here is Chickpea Tuna Salad recipe, If you’re interested in finding Tasty recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 2 servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 2 servings
- 15 ounce can chickpeas (rinsed and drained)
- 6 ounce can wild albacore tuna (drained (I like American Tuna))
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons capers (plus 2 tablespoons of the brine)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- chopped lettuce (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients, adjust the vinegar and brine to your taste.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes