Here is Chicken Piccata recipe, If you are looking for Delicious recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Air Fryer Recipes, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 2 16 oz total skinless chicken breasts, all fat trimmed
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large egg whites
- 2/3 cup seasoned whole wheat dry bread crumbs
- olive oil spray (about 1 tbsp worth)
- 1 tbsp whipped butter
- juice of 1 lemon (lemon halves reserved)
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 tbsp capers
- Sliced lemon (for serving)
- Chopped fresh parsley leaves (for serving)
- Cut chicken into 4 cutlets, then place cutlets between 2 sheets of parchment paper or plastic wrap and pound out to 1/4-inch thick.
- Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a shallow plate, beat the egg whites and 1 teaspoon of water together.
- Place the bread crumbs in another plate. Dip each chicken breast first in the egg, then bread crumbs.
- Heat a large saute pan over medium to medium-low heat.
- Spray a generous amount of olive oil spray on one side of the chicken, and lay it in the pan, oil side down.
- Spray the top of the chicken generously to coat and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until cooked through. Set aside until you make the sauce.
- For the sauce, clean the saute pan. Over medium heat, melt butter, add the lemon juice, wine, chicken broth and the reserved lemon halves, salt, and pepper.
- Boil over high heat until reduced in half, about 2 minutes.
- Discard the lemon halves, add the capers and serve one chicken cutlet on each plate.
- Spoon on the sauce and serve with a slice of lemon and a sprinkling of fresh parsley.
- To cook the chicken in the air fryer, pre-heat the air fryer 370F. Cook 5 to 6 minutes, turning halfway until crisp and golden and cooked through.
Tags : Air Fryer Recipes, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes