Here is Cheeseburger Salad recipe, If you are interested in finding Delicious recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 4 Servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 4 Servings
- 1 pound 93% lean ground beef
- 14 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 4 dill pickle spears (chopped)
- 1/2 small red onion (sliced into rings)
- 4 ounce avocado (cubed (from 1 small haas))
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dill pickle juice
- 4 teaspoons ketchup (sugar free for Keto)
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a large bowl, combine beef, salt and pepper. With wet hand, gently form into 4 equal patties. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- Cook hamburger patties on a grill to medium doneness, around 4-5 minutes per side. After flipping the patties, add the onion rings to the grill. Cook onion for the remaining 4-5 minutes, flipping halfway through. Allow patties to rest for 5-10 minutes then cut each patty into 16 bite-size pieces.
- Add the lettuce, pickles, onion, avocado and tomato to the bowl. Divide the salad among 4 plates, top each with grilled onions, cheese, and 1 chopped patty. Drizzle with 14 of the dressing.
Tags : Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes