Here is Broiled Tilapia with Tomato Caper Sauce recipe, If you are interested in finding Appetizing recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Low Carb. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 4 servings
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 6 oz tilapia filets
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 2 shallots (minced)
- 2 to matoes (chopped)
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1/4 cup white wine (I use Pinot Grigio)
- salt and fresh pepper
- Brush fish with 1 tbsp olive and season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium saute pan, heat remaining olive oil.
- Add garlic and shallots and saute on medium-low about 4-5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Add wine and saute until wine reduces, about 5 minutes.
- Add capers and saute an additional minute.
- Meanwhile, set broiler to low and place fish about 8 inches from the flame.
- Broil until fish is cooked through, about 7 minutes.
- Place fish on a platter and top with tomato caper sauce.
Tags : Gluten Free, Low Carb