Here is Broiled or Grilled Pollo Sabroso recipe, If you’re looking for Appetizing recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Paleo, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we’re making for 6 servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 6 servings
- 6 medium chicken thighs (with bone and skin)
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce (coconut aminos for whole30)
- 1 packet Sazon (in Spanish aisle, I prefer Badia brand with no MSG)
- 1 teaspoon Adobo (in Spanish aisle)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Season chicken with vinegar and soy sauce.’, “Add sazon, 1 teaspoon of adobo, garlic powder, oregano and adobo and mix well. (Don’t use your hands or they will turn orange)”, ‘Let chicken marinate at least 15 minutes.
- Broil or grill on low until chicken is cooked through, turning halfway, careful not to burn, about 30 minutes. Enjoy with rice and salad.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Paleo, Whole 30 Recipes