Here is Broccoli and Cheese Egg Muffins recipe, If you’re interested in finding Delicious recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Meal Prep Recipes, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 4 whole large eggs
- 1 cup egg whites
- 1/4 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar (Sargento)
- 1/4 cup good grated cheese like pecorino romano
- 1 tsp olive oil
- salt and fresh pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Steam broccoli with a little water for about 6-7 minutes.
- When broccoli is cooked, crumble into smaller pieces and add olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spray a standard size non-stick cupcake tin with cooking spray and spoon broccoli mixture evenly into 9 tins.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg whites, eggs, grated cheese, salt and pepper.
- Pour into the greased tins over broccoli until a little more than 3/4 full.
- Top with grated cheddar and bake in the oven until cooked, about 20 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Wrap any leftovers in plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator to enjoy during the week.
Tags : Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Meal Prep Recipes, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals