Here is Baked Zucchini Sticks recipe, If you are looking for Yummy recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 4 Servings person.
Cook Time : 35 minutes | Serving : 4 Servings
- cooking spray
- 4 medium (7 oz each zucchinis, ends trimmed)
- 3 large egg whites (beaten)
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- fresh black pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup seasoned whole wheat bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cups quick marinara sauce for dipping (optional)
- In a small bowl, beat egg whites and season with salt and pepper. In a ziplock bag, place breadcrumbs, garlic powder and cheese and shake well. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Dip zucchini sticks into eggs then into bread crumb and cheese mixture, a few at a time and shake to coat. Place the breaded zucchini in a single layer and spray more cooking spray on top. Bake at 425 for about 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve with 1/2 cup marinara sauce for dipping.
Tags : Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals