Here is Baked Potato Soup recipe, If you are interested in finding Enjoyable recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 5 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 5 servings
- 2 medium russet potatoes (washed and dried)
- 1 small head of cauliflower (3 1/2 cups or 16 ounces, stem removed cut into florets)
- 1 1/2 cups fat free chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups 1% reduced-fat milk
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 10 tbsp reduced-fat shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 tbsp chopped chives (divided)
- 3 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled (you can use turkey bacon if you prefer))
- Pierce potatoes with a fork; microwave on high for 5 minutes turn over and microwave another 3 – 5 minutes, until tender. Or if you prefer to use your oven, bake at 400F for 1 hour or until tender. Cool. Peel potatoes.
- Meanwhile, steam cauliflower with water in a large covered pot until tender. Drain and return to pot.
- On medium heat, add chicken broth, milk, potatoes and bring to a boil.
- Use an immersion blender to puree until smooth. Add sour cream, half the chives, salt and pepper and cook on low another 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Ladle 1 cup soup into each bowl.
- Top each serving with 2 tbsp cheese, remaining chives, and bacon.
Tags : Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes