Here is Baked Oatmeal with Pumpkin and Bananas recipe, If you’re interested in finding Enjoyable recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 6 servings person.
Cook Time : 50 minutes | Serving : 6 servings
- 3 medium ripe bananas ((the riper the better) sliced into 1/2″ pieces)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 cup uncooked quick oats*
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup fat free milk (or any milk you desire)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 375 F. Lightly spray a 8 x 8″ or 9 x 9″ ceramic baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Arrange the banana slices in a single layer on the bottom of the ceramic dish.
- Sprinkle 1/4 tsp of the cinnamon, honey and cover with foil. Bake 15 minutes, until the bananas get soft.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the oats, half of nuts, baking powder, remaining cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg and salt; stir together.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, brown sugar, milk, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Remove the bananas from the oven, then pour the oat mixture over the bananas.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture over the oats, making sure to distribute the mixture as evenly as possible. Sprinkle the remaining nuts over the the top.
- Bake the oatmeal for about 30-35 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the oatmeal has set. Serve warm from the oven.
Tags : Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals