Here is Avena – Healthy Oatmeal Shake recipe, If you are interested in finding Delicious recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 20 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 1/2 cup quick oats*
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 1 cup ice
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Cook oats and water in a small pot for about a minute or two, stirring often until it becomes thick and bubbly.
- Remove from heat and let it cool a few minutes.
- In a blender add milk, sugar, cinnamon. Add oats and ice.
- Blend on high until very smooth.
- Chill in refrigerator or pour in a glass over ice. Enjoy!! Makes 4 cups.
- *Use GF oats to make this gluten-free.
Tags : Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals