Here is Air Fryer Beef Empanadas recipe, If you are looking for Yummy recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Air Fryer Recipes, Dairy Free, Kid Friendly. On this recipe we’re making for 8 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 8 servings
- 8 Goya empanada discs (in frozen section, thawed)
- 1 cup picadillo
- 1 egg white (whisked)
- 1 teaspoon water
- Preheat the air fryer to 325F for 8 minutes. Spray the basket generously with cooking spray.
- Place 2 tbsp of picadillo in the center of each disc. Fold in half and use a fork to seal the edges. Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Whisk the egg whites with water, then brush the tops of the empanadas.
- Bake 2 or 3 at a time in the air fryer 8 minutes, or until golden. Remove from heat and repeat with the remaining empanadas.
Tags : Air Fryer Recipes, Dairy Free, Kid Friendly