Here is Vanilla Bean Panna Cotta with Strawberries recipe, If you are interested in finding Yummy recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Kid Friendly. On this recipe we’re making for 6 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 6 servings
- 1 1/3 cups fat free milk
- 1 vanilla bean (split open)
- 2 teaspoons unflavored powdered gelatin (Knox)
- 1 1/2 cups half and half cream
- 5 tbsp sugar
- Pinch salt
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries (hulled and halved)
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- Place the fat free milk in a medium heavy saucepan with the seeds from the vanilla bean.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the milk and let it stand for 10 minutes to soften the gelatin grains.
- In the meantime, prepare an ice bath in a large plastic bowl.
- After 10 minutes have passed, heat the saucepan and stir over medium heat just until the gelatin dissolves but the milk does not boil, about 3 minutes.
- Add the half half cream, 5 tbsp sugar and salt.
- Whisk well and and leave until the mixture is hot, but do not let it come to a boil, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, then transfer the liquid into a clean, metal medium-sized bowl.
- Place the bowl in the ice bath to cool for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until the mixture begins to thicken.
- Divide the mixture evenly, about 1/2 cup each between 6 small dessert bowls or glass parfait glasses, then cover each with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, about 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
- 1 hour before serving, combine sugar and halved strawberries in a medium bowl, tossing to coat.
- Cover and chill, tossing strawberries occasionally.
- Drain strawberries before serving.
- When ready to eat, spoon the fresh strawberries over the panna cotta and serve.
Tags : Gluten Free, Kid Friendly