Here is Tuna Salad Deviled Eggs recipe, If you are looking for Delicious recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 20 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 8 large hard boiled eggs (halved (Instant Pot hard boiled egg recipe here))
- 2 6 oz cans albacore tuna, packed in water, drained
- 1 tbsp red onion (minced)
- 1/3 cup light mayo (use compliant mayo for whole30)
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- chopped fresh chives
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- In a medium bowl combine the egg yolks with mayo and mash.
- Add tuna, red onion and red wine vinegar.
- Scoop heaping spoonfuls of the tuna salad into the 16 halved eggs. Garnish with chives.
Tags : Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes