Here is Triple Berry Crisp recipe, If you are looking for Enjoyable recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 8 servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 8 servings
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup sugar or agave nectar
- 1 cup Quaker quick oats
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar (not packed)
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup half stick butter, melted
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, agave nectar or sugar, 1/4 tsp cinnamon and lemon zest in large bowl.
- Sprinkle with cornstarch. Toss until fruit is coated.
- Place fruit in an ungreased pie dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients. Sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake about 40 minutes or until topping is golden brown and fruit is tender.
Tags : Vegetarian Meals