Here is Tomato and Zucchini Frittata recipe, If you are interested in finding Tasty recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 4 Servings person.
Cook Time : 40 minutes | Serving : 4 Servings
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion (diced)
- 1-1/2 cups 7 oz zucchini, diced into matchsticks
- 4 large eggs
- 4 large egg whites
- 1/4 cup Asiago cheese (grated)
- salt and fresh pepper
- 2 medium (about 8 oz vine ripe tomatoes, cored and thinly sliced crosswise)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-low heat. Stir in onion and cook until slightly golden, about 8 to 10 minutes. Add zucchini, increase heat to medium-high, season with salt and pepper and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until the moisture dries up, stirring occasionally.
- In a medium bowl whisk eggs, egg whites, Asiago, salt and pepper.
- Pour the eggs into the skillet making sure they cover all the vegetables. Arrange tomatoes in an overlapping pattern on top and season with salt and pepper. When the edges begin to set (about 2 minutes) move skillet to oven. Cook about 16 to 18 minutes, or until frittata is completely cooked. Serve warm, cut into 4 pieces.
Tags : Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals