Here is The Skinny Tuna Melt recipe, If you are interested in finding Yummy recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 2 servings person.
Cook Time : 30 minutes | Serving : 2 servings
- 1 4.5 oz can tuna (in water), drained
- 1/4 cup carrots (minced)
- 1/4 cup minced celery
- 1 tbsp red onion (minced)’, “1 tbsp light mayonnaise (Hellman’s Light)”, ‘1 tsp red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 slices 2% reduced fat cheddar or American cheese
- 2 slices tomato
- oil spray (I used my Misto)
- Combine tuna, celery, carrots, onion, mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over low heat.
- Spray skillet with oil, and place two slices of bread on top.
- Top bread with cheese, then tuna salad and tomato. Cook on low heat until cheese melts and bread gets toasty.
- Serve immediately.
Tags : Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes