Here is Sticky Tamarind Chicken with Crisp Lettuce recipe, If you’re looking for Enjoyable recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Low Carb. On this recipe we are making for 6 servings person.
Cook Time : 40 minutes | Serving : 6 servings
- 3 tablespoons Asian fish sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tablespoon tamarind paste or concentrate
- 1/2 teaspoon red chile flakes
- Grated zest of 1 lime
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 12 bone-in (skinless chicken thights, trimmed, about 5 oz each (if using boneless, 4 oz each))
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 jalapeno (sliced (optional))
- cilantro (for garnish (optional))
- Crisp lettuce leaves (such as Bibb or romaine, for serving)
- Heat the oven to 425F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the fish sauce, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, tamarind, chile flakes, lime zest, and garlic.
- Pat the chicken dry with paper towels. Add the chicken to the sauce in the bowl, and turn to coat the pieces well. Arrange the chicken on a rimmed baking sheet, and pour the sauce over it. (If you like, you can refrigerate the chicken at this point, covered, for up to 24 hours.) Roast, turning the chicken occasionally, until it is cooked through and caramelized, 30 to 35 minutes. After roasting, if you wish to brown run them under the broiler 1 or 2 minutes.
- Top the chicken with plenty of black pepper, cilantro and jalapeno slices if desired. Serve over lettuce leaves.
Tags : Dairy Free, Low Carb