Here is Smoked Salmon Pinwheels recipe, If you are looking for Tasteful recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 20 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 8 ounces thinly sliced cold smoked salmon (I like Nova Lox)
- 4 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 1/4 medium cucumber (cut into matchsticks)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons capers (drained)
- 1/2 lemon (sliced thin)
- Lay a large piece of plastic wrap on a work surface.
- Arrange the slices of salmon in an overlapping fashion to create a rectangle about 6 inches wide by 12 inches long, with one of the longest sides facing you.
- Gently spread the cream cheese over the salmon trying not to dislodge any of the pieces. Lay the cucumber along one side of the rectangle about 1/2 inch from the edge.
- Using the plastic wrap to guide you, roll the salmon up tightly around the cucumber sticks. Refrigerate until firm at least 30 minutes.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the roll into 16 1/2-inch thick slices.
- Sprinkle with red onion and capers and serve with lemon slices.
Tags : Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes