Here is Skinny Chicken Scarpariello recipe, If you are interested in finding Tasteful recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large chicken breast halves (bone in, skin removed)
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 1 link cooked sweet Italian chicken sausage (sliced thinly on a bias (I used Aidells))
- 1/2 medium head of cauliflower (cut into florets (about 4 cups))
- 1 medium onion (sliced thinly)
- 4 cloves of garlic (sliced thinly)
- 4 jarred hot cherry peppers (sliced plus 1 tbsp liquid (optional for extra heat))
- 1/3 cup dry white wine (omit for whole30, paleo and replace with chicken stock)
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken stock
- 1 sprig rosemary (needles removed and roughly chopped, plus additional for garnish)
- Pre-heat oven to 375F.
- Cut chicken in half to make 4 pieces, leaving the bone on.
- Heat oil in a large, oven safe saute pan with straight sides over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and brown 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Lower heat to medium and add onion, chicken sausage, cauliflower florets, garlic and cherry peppers.
- Saute, stirring frequently, for 2-3 minutes until vegetables and sausage start to brown.
- Add the white wine, cherry peppers and additional optional liquid.
- Raise heat and allow to boil for about 2 minutes before adding chicken stock.
- Add chicken breasts back into pan, bone side down, sprinkle rosemary on top, bring to a boil and then place the pan in the oven, uncovered.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until chicken reaches 165F.
- Remove from oven carefully, with towel or kitchen gloves, serve and enjoy!
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Paleo, Under 30 Minutes, Whole 30 Recipes