Here is Shrimp Summer Rolls with Peanut Hoisin Dipping Sauce recipe, If you’re looking for Tasty recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 12 servings person.
Cook Time : 30 minutes | Serving : 12 servings
- 12 rounds rice paper
- 24 large or jumbo peeled and cooked shrimp
- 1 large haas avocado (about 6 oz, sliced into strips)
- 3 cups shredded carrot
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 24 basil leaves
- 24 mint leaves
- Peanut Dipping Sauce:
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce*
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce*
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 6 tablespoons hot water (to thin)
- Mix together the ingredients for the peanut sauce.
- Take a rice paper wrapper and completely submerge it in hot tap water 10 to 15 seconds, until pliable.
- Place the wrapper on a plate or cutting board and top with 2 shrimp, a few avocado slices, 1/4 cup carrots, 1/4 cup cabbage, 2 basil leaves and 2 mint leaves.
- Fold the bottom half of the wrapper over the filling, hold the fold in place, tuck in the sides and roll tightly.
- Repeat with remaining filling and serve with dipping sauce.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals